126.96.36.199 - 3-isopropylmalate dehydratase
- (2R,3S)-3-isopropylmalate hydro-lyase.
- Isopropylmalate isomerase.
- Alpha-IPM isomerase.
- 3-isopropylmalate hydro-lyase.
(2R,3S)-3-isopropylmalate = (2S)-2-isopropylmalate
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
Organism KM Value [mM] Substrate Comment Saccharomyces cerevisiae 0.0216 dimethylcitraconate Neurospora crassa 0.078 alpha-hydroxy-beta-carboxyisocaproate Candida maltosa 0.75 beta-carboxy-beta-hydroxyisocaproate
Organism Temperature Range Comment Mycobacterium tuberculosis 15 - 95
Organism pH Range Comment Mycobacterium tuberculosis 4 - 9.5 Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Typhimurium 6 - 8 at pH 6.0, 20% of optimum activity, activity varies only about 20% between pH 7.0 and 8.0 Neurospora crassa 6 - 8 at pH 6.0, 20% of optimum activity, activity varies only about 20% between pH 7.0 and 8.0 Neurospora sp. 6 - 8 at pH 6.0, 20% of optimum activity, activity varies only about 20% between pH 7.0 and 8.0 Salmonella sp. 6 - 8 at pH 6.0, 20% of optimum activity, activity varies only about 20% between pH 7.0 and 8.0
- Sustainable production of photosynthetic isobutanol and 3-methyl-1-butanol in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803.
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.
- Proteome and Interactome Linked to Metabolism, Genetic Information Processing, and Abiotic Stress in Gametophytes of Two Woodferns.
- Characterization and Correlation of Microbiota and Higher Alcohols Based on Metagenomic and Metabolite Profiling during Rice-Flavor Baijiu Fermentation.
- Integrated Metabolome and Transcriptome Analyses Reveal Amino Acid Biosynthesis Mechanisms during the Physiological Maturity of Grains in Yunnan Hulled Wheat (Triticum aestivum ssp. yunnanense King).
- Antibacterial Components and Modes of the Methanol-Phase Extract from Commelina communis Linn.
- A [4Fe-4S] cluster resides at the active center of phosphomevalonate dehydratase, a key enzyme in the archaeal modified mevalonate pathway.
- Stochastic Processes Drive the Assembly and Metabolite Profiles of Keystone Taxa during Chinese Strong-Flavor Baijiu Fermentation.
- Global regulatory factor VeA upregulates the production of antitumor substances in endophytic Fusarium solani.
- Low dissolved oxygen supply functions as a global regulator of the growth and metabolism of Aurantiochytrium sp. PKU#Mn16 in the early stages of docosahexaenoic acid fermentation.
- Global regulatory factor FsveA up-regulate the production of antitumor substance in endophytic Fusarium solani