220.127.116.11 - Indole-3-glycerol-phosphate lyase
- Indole synthase.
- Indole-3-glycerol phosphate lyase.
- Indole glycerol phosphate hydrolase.
- Tryptophan synthase alpha.
- Indole-3-glycerolphosphate D-glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate-lyase.
- (1S,2R)-1-C-(indol-3-yl)glycerol 3-phosphate D-glyceraldehyde-3-
- Indoleglycerolphosphate aldolase.
(1S,2R)-1-C-(indol-3-yl)glycerol 3-phosphate = D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate + indole
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
- Fermentative Indole Production via Bacterial Tryptophan Synthase Alpha Subunit and Plant Indole-3-Glycerol Phosphate Lyase Enzymes.
- Volatile compound-mediated plant-plant interactions under stress with the tea plant as a model.
- Biosynthetic Pathways of Hormones in Plants.
- Meta-learning approach for bacteria classification and identification of informative genes of the Bacillus megaterium: tomato roots tissue interaction.
- De novo tryptophanase-based indole production by metabolically engineered Corynebacterium glutamicum.
- Application of data fusion modeling for the prediction of auxin response elements in Zea mays for food security purposes.
- If It Is Hard, It Is Worth Doing: Engineering Radical Enzymes from Anaerobes.
- Analysis of the Propionate Metabolism in Bacillus subtilis during 3-Indolacetic Production.
- Complete genome sequence of biocontrol strain Bacillus velezensis YC89 and its biocontrol potential against sugarcane red rot.
- Genome-scale metabolic model led engineering of Nothapodytes nimmoniana plant cells for high camptothecin production.
- Genome insights into the plant growth-promoting bacterium Saccharibacillus brassicae ATSA2T.