188.8.131.52 - L-threonine aldolase
- L-threonine acetaldehyde-lyase.
No Catalytic Activity was found for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Substrate access path-guided engineering of L-threonine aldolase for improving diastereoselectivity.
- Mutability-Landscape-Guided Engineering of l-Threonine Aldolase Revealing the Prelog Rule in Mediating Diastereoselectivity of C-C Bond Formation.
- Discovery and Engineering of the l-Threonine Aldolase fromNeptunomonas Marinefor Efficient Synthesis of β-Hydroxy-α-Amino Acids via C–C Formation
- Application of l-Threonine Aldolase to on-DNA Reactions.
- Comprehensive screening strategy coupled with structure-guided engineering of l-threonine aldolase from Pseudomonas putida for enhanced catalytic efficiency towards l-threo-4-methylsulfonylphenylserine.
- Chemoenzymatic synthesis of 3-ethyl-2,5-dimethylpyrazine by L-threonine 3-dehydrogenase and 2-amino-3-ketobutyrate CoA ligase/L-threonine aldolase.
- Improving the Cβ Stereoselectivity of l-Threonine Aldolase for the Synthesis of l-threo-4-Methylsulfonylphenylserine by Modulating the Substrate-Binding Pocket To Control the Orientation of the Substrate Entrance.
- Engineering of l-threonine aldolase for the preparation of 4-(methylsulfonyl)phenylserine, an important intermediate for the synthesis of florfenicol and thiamphenicol.
- Construction of a Highly Diastereoselective Aldol Reaction System with l-Threonine Aldolase by Computer-Assisted Rational Molecular Modification and Medium Engineering.
- Comparison of L-Threonine Aldolase Variants in the Aldol and Retro-Aldol Reactions.
- Bioinformatic analysis of the fold type I PLP-dependent enzymes reveals determinants of reaction specificity in l-threonine aldolase from Aeromonas jandaei.