184.108.40.206 - Low-specificity L-threonine aldolase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
L-allo-threonine = acetaldehyde + glycine
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Nutrient sensors and their crosstalk.
- Identification of Key Genes Affecting Flavor Formation in Beijing-You Chicken Meat by Transcriptome and Metabolome Analyses.
- Computer-aided directed evolution ofl-threonine aldolase for asymmetric biocatalytic synthesis of a chloramphenicol intermediate.
- Construction of low-specificity L-threonine aldolase genetic engineered strain
- The role of glycolytic metabolic pathways in cardiovascular disease and potential therapeutic approaches.
- Differences in rectal amino acid levels determine bacteria-originated sex pheromone specificity in two closely related flies.
- Structurally Informed Mutagenesis of a Stereochemically Promiscuous Aldolase Produces Mutants That Catalyze the Diastereoselective Syntheses of All Four Stereoisomers of 3-Deoxy-hexulosonic Acid.
- Construction of a synthetic metabolic pathway for biosynthesis of 2,4-dihydroxybutyric acid from ethylene glycol.
- Integrated application of transcriptomics and metabolomics provides insights into acute hepatopancreatic necrosis disease resistance of Pacific white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei.
- Methanol-based biomanufacturing of fuels and chemicals using native and synthetic methylotrophs.
- Gene cloning, biochemical characterization and physiological role of a thermostable low-specificity L-threonine aldolase from Escherichia coli.