184.108.40.206 - Tagatose-bisphosphate aldolase
- D-tagatose-1,6-bisphosphate aldolase.
- Tagatose 1,6-diphosphate aldolase.
- D-tagatose-1,6-bisphosphate triosephosphate lyase.
D-tagatofuranose 1,6-bisphosphate = D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate + dihydroxyacetone phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Kinetic characterization of annotated glycolytic enzymes present in cellulose-fermenting Clostridium thermocellum suggests different metabolic roles.
- Defining the molecular architecture, metal dependence, and distribution of metal-dependent class II sulfofructose-1-phosphate aldolases.
- Identification of a gene cluster for D-tagatose utilization in Escherichia coli B2 phylogroup.
- Comparing the Influences of Metformin and Berberine on the Intestinal Microbiota of Rats With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- A Retro-Aldol Reaction Prompted the Evolvability of a Phosphotransferase System for the Utilization of a Rare Sugar.
- Deletion of lacD gene affected stress tolerance and virulence of Streptococcus suis serotype 2.
- Recent Advances in the Biosynthesis of Natural Sugar Substitutes in Yeast.
- Recent Advances Regarding the Physiological Functions and Biosynthesis of D-Allulose.
- Synthesis of Atropisomeric Two-Axis Systems by the Catalyst-Controlled syn- and anti-Selective Arene-Forming Aldol Condensation.
- Ecological divergence of syntopic marine bacterial species is shaped by gene content and expression.
- Impact of electro-activated whey on growth, acid and bile resistance of Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GG and Lactobacillus acidophilus ATCC 4356.