184.108.40.206 - 2-dehydro-3-deoxyglucarate aldolase
- 2-keto-3-deoxyglucarate aldolase.
- 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-glucarate tartronate-semialdehyde-lyase.
- Alpha-keto-beta-deoxy-D-glucarate aldolase.
2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-glucarate = 2-hydroxy-3-oxopropanoate + pyruvate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall product formed, proton transfer, overall reactant used, bimolecular elimination, native state of enzyme regenerated, assisted keto-enol tautomerisation
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Evolutionarily stable gene clusters shed light on the common grounds of pathogenicity in the Acinetobacter calcoaceticus-baumannii complex.
- Novel Metabolic Pathways and Regulons for Hexuronate Utilization in Proteobacteria.
- Proteome Analysis Reveals a Significant Host-Specific Response in Rhizobium leguminosarum bv. viciae Endosymbiotic Cells.
- Quorum Sensing in Pseudomonas savastanoi pv. savastanoi and Erwinia toletana: Role in Virulence and Interspecies Interactions in the Olive Knot.
- Inhibitor tolerance and bioethanol fermentability of levoglucosan-utilizing Escherichia coli were enhanced by overexpression of stress-responsive gene ycfR: The proteomics-guided metabolic engineering.
- Improved xylose tolerance and 2,3-butanediol production of Klebsiella pneumoniae by directed evolution of rpoD and the mechanisms revealed by transcriptomics.
- Transcriptomes of Ralstonia solanacearum during Root Colonization of Solanum commersonii.
- New insights into the alternative D-glucarate degradation pathway.
- Rhombohedral crystals of 2-dehydro-3-deoxygalactarate aldolase from Escherichia coli.
- Active site modulation in the N-acetylneuraminate lyase sub-family as revealed by the structure of the inhibitor-complexed Haemophilus influenzae enzyme.
- Comparative genomics of unintrogressed Campylobacter coli clades 2 and 3.