220.127.116.11 - ATP diphosphatase
- ATP pyrophosphatase.
ATP + H2O = AMP + diphosphate + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- A meta-QTL analysis highlights genomic hotspots associated with phosphorus use efficiency in rice (Oryza sativa L.).
- Involvement of Gtr1p in the oxidative stress response in yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- CBSX2 is required for the efficient oxidation of chloroplast redox‐regulated enzymes in darkness
- The Pathogenesis of Diabetes.
- Transcriptome Analysis of Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli during Cold Stress.
- Research Progress in Improving Photosynthetic Efficiency.
- Roles of the PARP Inhibitor in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Pathogenic Mutated Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Direct Functions and Modification of the Tumor Microenvironment.
- What can be lost? Genomic perspective on the lipid metabolism of Mucoromycota.
- Identification, characterization of Apyrase (APY) gene family in rice (Oryza sativa) and analysis of the expression pattern under various stress conditions.
- Integration of Aspergillus niger transcriptomic profile with metabolic model identifies potential targets to optimise citric acid production from lignocellulosic hydrolysate.
- Molecular Regulatory Mechanism of Exogenous Hydrogen Sulfide in Alleviating Low-Temperature Stress in Pepper Seedlings