22.214.171.124 - Cyanoalanine nitrilase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
3-cyano-L-alanine + 2 H2O = L-aspartate + NH4(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- A Cyanide-Induced 3-Cyanoalanine Nitrilase in the Cyanide-Assimilating Bacterium Pseudomonas pseudoalcaligenes Strain CECT 5344.
- Increased β-cyanoalanine nitrilase activity improves cyanide tolerance and assimilation in Arabidopsis.
- Functional metagenomics uncovers nitrile-hydrolysing enzymes in a coal metagenome.
- Alternative Pathway for 3-Cyanoalanine Assimilation in Pseudomonas pseudoalcaligenes CECT5344 under Noncyanotrophic Conditions.
- Genomic analysis of the marine yeast Rhodotorula sphaerocarpa ETNP2018 reveals adaptation to the open ocean.
- Proline, Cysteine and Branched-Chain Amino Acids in Abiotic Stress Response of Land Plants and Microalgae.
- Characterization of nitrilases from Variovorax boronicumulans that functions in insecticide flonicamid degradation and β-cyano-L-alanine detoxification.
- Proteome-Level Investigation of Vitis amurensis Calli Transformed with a Constitutively Active, Ca2+-Independent Form of the Arabidopsis AtCPK1 Gene.
- Phylogenetic and Structural Analysis of Bacterial Nitrilases for the Biodegradation of Nitrile Compounds.
- Quantitative Proteomic Analysis of Cyanide and Mercury Detoxification by Pseudomonas pseudoalcaligenes CECT 5344.
- Genome‐wide association study of cyanogenic glycosides, proline, sugars, and pigments in Eucalyptus cladocalyx after 18 consecutive dry summers