184.108.40.206 - ATP deaminase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
ATP + H(2)O = ITP + NH(3).
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
Associated ProteinsThere are no Associated Proteins for this Enzyme
- Role of the interaction between troponin T and AMP deaminase by zinc bridge in modulating muscle contraction and ammonia production.
- Accelerated Extracellular Nucleotide Metabolism in Brain Microvascular Endothelial Cells in Experimental Hypercholesterolemia.
- The AMP deaminase of the mollusk Helix pomatia is an unexpected member of the adenosine deaminase-related growth factor (ADGF) family.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Eugenol in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Macrophages and Its Role in Preventing β-Cell Dedifferentiation and Loss Induced by High Glucose-High Lipid Conditions.
- Parquetina nigrescens and Spondias mombin protects against neurochemical alterations in the scopolamine model of cognitive dysfunction
- The Role of Adenosine in γδ T-Cell Regulation of Th17 Responses in Experimental Autoimmune Uveitis.
- Altered purinergic signaling in women undergoing cardiac surgery under cardiopulmonary bypass
- Complete genome sequence analysis of plant growth-promoting bacterium, Isoptericola sp. AK164 isolated from the rhizosphere of Avicennia marina growing at the Red Sea coast.
- AMPD2 plays important roles in regulating hepatic glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Base editing of organellar DNA with programmable deaminases.
- A ribonuclease activity linked to DYW1 in vitro is inhibited by RIP/MORF proteins.