184.108.40.206 - 5-oxoprolinase (ATP-hydrolyzing)
- Pyroglutamase (ATP-hydrolyzing).
5-oxo-L-proline + ATP + 2 H2O = ADP + H(+) + L-glutamate + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
- Interactome Analysis Identifies MSMEI_3879 as a Substrate of Mycolicibacterium smegmatis ClpC1.
- Integrated Multi-Omics Analysis for Inferring Molecular Players in Inclusion Body Myositis.
- Catalytic and structural properties of ATP-dependent caprolactamase from Pseudomonas jessenii.
- Identification of a metabolic-related gene signature predicting the overall survival for patients with stomach adenocarcinoma.
- Maternal Under- and Over-Nutrition during Gestation Causes Islet Hypertrophy and Sex-Specific Changes to Pancreas DNA Methylation in Fetal Sheep.
- Tissue metabolites in diffuse glioma and their modulations by IDH1 mutation, histology, and treatment.
- Dynamic and Comparative Transcriptome Analyses Reveal Key Factors Contributing to Cadmium Tolerance in Broomcorn Millet.
- Discovery of a widespread prokaryotic 5-oxoprolinase that was hiding in plain sight.
- Genes and novel sRNAs involved in PAHs degradation in marine bacteria Rhodococcus sp. P14 revealed by the genome and transcriptome analysis.
- Transcriptional pathways linked to fetal and maternal hepatic dysfunction caused by gestational exposure to perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) or hexafluoropropylene oxide-dimer acid (HFPO-DA or GenX) in CD-1 mice.
- Integrative Transcriptome and Metabolome Profiles Reveal Common and Unique Pathways Involved in Seed Initial Imbibition Under Artificial and Natural Salt Stresses During Germination of Halophyte Quinoa.