18.104.22.168 - Allantoinase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
(S)-allantoin + H2O = allantoate + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- The m6A reader MhYTP2 regulates the stability of its target mRNAs contributing to low nitrogen tolerance in apple (Malus domestica).
- Allantoin: A Potential Compound for the Mitigation of Adverse Effects of Abiotic Stresses in Plants.
- Salt priming induces low-temperature tolerance in sugar beet via xanthine metabolism.
- E. coli allantoinase is activated by the downstream metabolic enzyme, glycerate kinase, and stabilizes the putative allantoin transporter by direct binding.
- Crystal Structure of Allantoinase from Escherichia coli BL21: A Molecular Insight into a Role of the Active Site Loops in Catalysis
- Melatonin activates the OsbZIP79-OsABI5 module that orchestrates nitrogen and ROS homeostasis to alleviate nitrogen-limitation stress in rice.
- A Functional Analysis of the Purine Salvage Pathway in Acetobacter fabarum.
- Sublethal and lethal Cd toxicity in soybean roots specifically affects the metabolome, Cd binding to proteins and cellular distribution of Cd.
- Biuret toxicity induces accumulation of nitrogen-rich compounds in rice plants
- Cytotoxic Activities and the Allantoinase Inhibitory Effect of the Leaf Extract of the Carnivorous Pitcher Plant Nepenthes miranda.
- The role of gut microbiota in gout: Is gut microbiota a potential target for gout treatment.