220.127.116.11 - Succinylglutamate desuccinylase
- N(2)-succinylglutamate desuccinylase.
H2O + N-succinyl-L-glutamate = L-glutamate + succinate
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Tolerance against butanol stress by disrupting succinylglutamate desuccinylase in Escherichia coli.
- Bioinformatics of cyanophycin metabolism genes and characterization of promiscuous isoaspartyl dipeptidases that catalyze the final step of cyanophycin degradation.
- Discovery of cyanophycin dipeptide hydrolase enzymes suggests widespread utility of the natural biopolymer cyanophycin.
- Effects of Catecholamine Stress Hormones Norepinephrine and Epinephrine on Growth, Antimicrobial Susceptibility, Biofilm Formation, and Gene Expressions of Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli.
- Functional Prediction and Assignment of Methanobrevibacter ruminantium M1 Operome Using a Combined Bioinformatics Approach.
- Metabolic engineering of Halomonas campaniensis strain XH26 to remove competing pathways to enhance ectoine production.
- Phylogenetic Relatedness and Genome Structure of Yersinia ruckeri Revealed by Whole Genome Sequencing and a Comparative Analysis.
- Microbial glutamate metabolism predicts intravenous cocaine self-administration in diversity outbred mice.
- Comparative Proteomics and Secretomics Revealed Virulence and Antibiotic Resistance-Associated Factors in Vibrio parahaemolyticus Recovered From Commonly Consumed Aquatic Products.
- Synthetic Biology and Metabolic Engineering Employing Escherichia coli for C2-C6 Bioalcohol Production.
- GapMind: Automated Annotation of Amino Acid Biosynthesis.