188.8.131.52 - Succinyl-diaminopimelate desuccinylase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
H2O + N-succinyl-(2S,6S)-2,6-diaminoheptanedioate = (2S,6S)-2,6-diaminoheptanedioate + succinate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Interaction of N-succinyl-diaminopimelate desuccinylase with flavonoids.
- Synthesis and characterization of the N-succinyl-l,l-diaminopimelic acid desuccinylase (DapE) alternate substrate analog N,N-dimethyl-l,l-SDAP.
- The 3’ UTR ofvigRis required for virulence inStaphylococcus aureusand has expanded through STAR sequence repeat insertions
- Tetrazole-based inhibitors of the bacterial enzyme N-succinyl-l,l-2,6-diaminopimelic acid desuccinylase as potential antibiotics.
- Cloning, expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of succinyl-diaminopimelate desuccinylase (Rv1202, DapE) from Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.
- Application of DEN refinement and automated model building to a difficult case of molecular-replacement phasing: the structure of a putative succinyl-diaminopimelate desuccinylase from Corynebacterium glutamicum.
- In Silico Analysis of Changes in Predicted Metabolic Capabilities of Intestinal Microbiota after Fecal Microbial Transplantation for Treatment of Recurrent Clostridioides difficile Infection.
- Distribution, Vertical Transmission, and Cooperative Mechanisms of Obligate Symbiotic Bacteria in the Leafhopper Maiestas dorsalis (Hemiptera, Cicadellidea).
- Comprehensive genomic analysis of hypocholesterolemic probiotic Enterococcus faecium LR13 reveals unique proteins involved in cholesterol-assimilation.
- De novo biosynthesis of α-aminoadipate via multi-strategy metabolic engineering in Escherichia coli.