184.108.40.206 - Muramoyltetrapeptide carboxypeptidase
- Carboxypeptidase IIW.
H2O + N-acetyl-D-glucosaminyl-N-acetylmuramoyl-L-alanyl-D-glutamyl-6-carboxy-L-lysyl-D-alanine = D-alanine + N-acetyl-D-glucosaminyl-N-acetylmuramoyl-L-alanyl-D-glutamyl-6-carboxy-L-lysyl
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Uncovering the Important Genetic Factors for Growth during Cefotaxime-Gentamicin Combination Treatment in blaCTX-M-1 Encoding Escherichia coli.
- Increased Amino Acid Absorption Mediated by Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus IDCC 3201 in High-Protein Diet-Fed Mice.
- Pathogenicity and virulence of Streptococcus pneumoniae: Cutting to the chase on proteases.
- Computational drug repurposing of Akt-1 allosteric inhibitors for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Characterization of Bacillus cereus AFA01 Capable of Degrading Gluten and Celiac-Immunotoxic Peptides.
- Exploration of the Antimicrobial Effects of Benzothiazolylthiazolidin-4-One and In Silico Mechanistic Investigation.
- 2-Allylaminothiazole and 2-allylaminodihydrothiazole derivatives: synthesis, characterization, and evaluation of bioactivity.
- Expression of prophage-encoded endolysins contributes to autolysis of Lactococcus lactis.
- Novel Insight into the Effects of CpxR on Salmonella enteritidis Cells during the Chlorhexidine Treatment and Non-Stressful Growing Conditions.
- Deciphering Microbial Metal Toxicity Responses via Random Bar Code Transposon Site Sequencing and Activity-Based Metabolomics.
- Recent Advancement in Anticancer Compounds from Marine Organisms: Approval, Use and Bioinformatic Approaches to Predict New Targets.