18.104.22.168 - Adenosine nucleosidase
Adenosine + H(2)O = D-ribose + adenine.
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
Associated ProteinsThere are no Associated Proteins for this Enzyme
- Saporin, a Polynucleotide-Adenosine Nucleosidase, May Be an Efficacious Therapeutic Agent for SARS-CoV-2 Infection.
- A conserved family of immune effectors cleaves cellular ATP upon viral infection.
- Structure of Klebsiella pneumoniae adenosine monophosphate nucleosidase.
- Precise Positioning of Water Is Critical for Hydrolysis Catalyzed by 5'-Methylthioadenosine Nucleosidase.
- TIR-catalyzed ADP-ribosylation reactions produce signaling molecules for plant immunity.
- A conserved family of immune effectors cleaves cellular ATP upon viral infection
- Caffeine Synthesis and Its Mechanism and Application by Microbial Degradation, A Review.
- A cell wall-bound adenosine nucleosidase is involved in the salvage of extracellular ATP in Solanum tuberosum.
- Mechanism of Inosine Monophosphate Degradation by Specific Spoilage Organism from Grass Carp in Fish Juice System.
- Investigating the Resistance Mechanism of Wheat Varieties to Fusarium Head Blight Using Comparative Metabolomics.
- Transition state analysis of adenosine nucleosidase from yellow lupin (Lupinus luteus).