18.104.22.168 - Methylthioadenosine nucleosidase
- MTA nucleosidase.
- 5'-methylthioadenosine nucleosidase.
- Methylthioadenosine methylthioribohydrolase.
- MeSAdo nucleosidase.
No Catalytic Activity was found for this Enzyme
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Precise Positioning of Water Is Critical for Hydrolysis Catalyzed by 5'-Methylthioadenosine Nucleosidase.
- Transition-State Analogues of Campylobacter jejuni 5'-Methylthioadenosine Nucleosidase.
- The multifunctional enzyme S-adenosylhomocysteine/methylthioadenosine nucleosidase is a key metabolic enzyme in the virulence of Salmonella enterica var Typhimurium.
- Selective Inhibitors of Helicobacter pylori Methylthioadenosine Nucleosidase and Human Methylthioadenosine Phosphorylase.
- Transition State Analogue Inhibitors of 5'-Deoxyadenosine/5'-Methylthioadenosine Nucleosidase from Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Biofilm Inhibition via Delivery of Novel Methylthioadenosine Nucleosidase Inhibitors from PVA-Tyramine Hydrogels while Supporting Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Viability.
- Characterization of S-adenosylhomocysteine/Methylthioadenosine nucleosidase on secretion of AI-2 and biofilm formation of Escherichia coli.
- Neutron structures of the Helicobacter pylori 5'-methylthioadenosine nucleosidase highlight proton sharing and protonation states.
- Transition State Structure and Inhibition of Rv0091, a 5'-Deoxyadenosine/5'-methylthioadenosine Nucleosidase from Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Catalytic site cooperativity in dimeric methylthioadenosine nucleosidase.
- Calcineurin B-like 3 calcium sensor associates with and inhibits 5'-methylthioadenosine nucleosidase 2 in Arabidopsis.