22.214.171.124 - Beta-fructofuranosidase
Hydrolysis of terminal non-reducing beta-D-fructofuranoside residues in beta-D-fructofuranosides.
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Deletion of beta-fructofuranosidase (invertase) genes is associated with sucrose content in Date Palm fruit.
- Deletion of beta-fructofuranosidase (invertase) genes is associated with sucrose content in Date Palm fruit
- Annotating Multiple Prebiotic Synthesizing Capabilities Through Whole Genome Sequencing of Fusarium Strain HFK-74.
- Integrated multi-omics approach to reveal the molecular networks underlying the seed germination of Polygonatum cyrtonema
- The potential roles of acid invertase family in Dendrobium huoshanense: Identification, evolution, and expression analyses under abiotic stress.
- Combining hybrid nanoflowers with hybridization chain reaction for highly sensitive detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein.
- Enhanced invertase binding from baker's yeast via cryogels included boronic acids.
- Molecular physiology for the increase of soluble sugar accumulation in citrus fruits under drought stress.
- Sugar metabolism and 14-3-3 protein genes expression induced by arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and phosphorus addition to response drought stress in Populus cathayana.
- Real-time assay of invertase activity using isoquinolinylboronic acid as turn-on fluorescent sensor.
- Multiscale QM/MM Simulations Identify the Roles of Asp239 and 1-OH···Nucleophile in Transition State Stabilization in Arabidopsis thaliana Cell-Wall Invertase 1.