188.8.131.52 - Mannosylglycerate hydrolase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
No Catalytic Activity was found for this Enzyme
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Crystal structure and substrate-binding mode of GH63 mannosylglycerate hydrolase from Thermus thermophilus HB8.
- A moderately thermophilic origin of a novel family of marine group II euryarchaeota from deep ocean.
- Abundance, classification and genetic potential of Thaumarchaeota in metagenomes of European agricultural soils: a meta-analysis.
- Select Streptococci Can Degrade Candida Mannan To Facilitate Growth.
- Tu1554: A NOVEL METHOD FOR COLLECTING MICROBIOME SPECIMENS
- The chitinolytic activity of the Curtobacterium sp. isolated from field-grown soybean and analysis of its genome sequence.
- A Comparative Genomic and Safety Assessment of Six Lactiplantibacillus plantarum subsp. argentoratensis Strains Isolated from Spontaneously Fermented Greek Wheat Sourdoughs for Potential Biotechnological Application.
- The structural characterization of a glucosylglycerate hydrolase provides insights into the molecular mechanism of mycobacterial recovery from nitrogen starvation.
- Glucosylglycerate Phosphorylase, an Enzyme with Novel Specificity Involved in Compatible Solute Metabolism.
- Contributions of a LysR Transcriptional Regulator to Listeria monocytogenes Virulence and Identification of Its Regulons.
- Multifunctional role of natural products for the treatment of Parkinson's disease: At a glance.