18.104.22.168 - Guanosine-3',5'-bis(diphosphate) 3'-diphosphatase
- Penta-phosphate guanosine-3'-pyrophosphohydrolase.
- Guanosine-3',5'-bis(diphosphate) 3'-pyrophosphohydrolase.
- Penta-phosphate guanosine-3'-diphosphohydrolase.
guanosine 3',5'-bis(diphosphate) + H2O = diphosphate + GDP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Recent insights into noncanonical 5' capping and decapping of RNA.
- Antiviral and Antimicrobial Nucleoside Derivatives: Structural Features and Mechanisms of Action.
- In Silico Screening and In Vitro Assessment of Natural Products with Anti-Virulence Activity against Helicobacter pylori.
- Pathogenic and Endosymbiotic Bacteria and Their Associated Antibiotic Resistance Biomarkers in Amblyomma and Hyalomma Ticks Infesting Nguni Cattle (Bos spp.).
- The evolution of function within the Nudix homology clan.
- Implementation of homology based and non-homology based computational methods for the identification and annotation of orphan enzymes: using Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv as a case study.
- Isotope-Labeled RNA Building Blocks for NMR Structure and Dynamics Studies.
- Characterization of candidate genes involved in halotolerance using high-throughput omics in the halotolerant bacterium Virgibacillus chiguensis.
- Structural and mechanistic basis of mammalian Nudt12 RNA deNADding.
- Discovery of Pantoea stewartii ssp. stewartii genes important for survival in corn xylem through a Tn-Seq analysis.
- Revealing the Saline Adaptation Strategies of the Halophilic Bacterium Halomonas beimenensis through High-throughput Omics and Transposon Mutagenesis Approaches.