126.96.36.199 - IMP-specific 5'-nucleotidase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
H2O + IMP = inosine + phosphate
Divalent metal cation.
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Caffeine Synthesis and Its Mechanism and Application by Microbial Degradation, A Review.
- Ultra‐rapid real‐time polymerase chain reaction assay for genotyping of the NT5E gene in Japanese black beef using a mobile PCR device, PCR 1100
- Inborn Errors of Purine Salvage and Catabolism.
- Pharmacologic Inhibition of NT5C2 Reverses Genetic and Nongenetic Drivers of 6-MP Resistance in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Enhanced Production of β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide with Exogenous Nicotinamide Addition in Saccharomyces boulardii-YS01.
- Mechanism of Inosine Monophosphate Degradation by Specific Spoilage Organism from Grass Carp in Fish Juice System.
- Targeting the nucleotide metabolism of Trypanosoma brucei and other trypanosomatids.
- Identification of Key Genes Affecting Flavor Formation in Beijing-You Chicken Meat by Transcriptome and Metabolome Analyses.
- Dietary intake of fructose increases purine de novo synthesis: A crucial mechanism for hyperuricemia.
- Inosine: A bioactive metabolite with multimodal actions in human diseases.
- Ultra-rapid real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for genotyping of the NT5E gene in Japanese black beef using a mobile PCR device, PCR 1100.