184.108.40.206 - 3',5'-nucleoside bisphosphate phosphatase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
ribonucleoside 3',5'-bisphosphate + H2O = a ribonucleoside 5'-phosphate + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- A non-carboxylating pentose bisphosphate pathway in halophilic archaea.
- iTRAQ-Based Quantitative Proteomics Unveils Protein Dynamics in the Root of Solanum melongena L. under Waterlogging Stress Conditions.
- Analysis of the Differentially Expressed Proteins and Metabolic Pathways of Honeybush (Cyclopia subternata) in Response to Water Deficit Stress.
- Protein Profiling of Aedes aegypti Treated with Streptomyces sp. KSF103 Ethyl Acetate Extract Reveals Potential Insecticidal Targets and Metabolic Pathways.
- The Enzyme Lysine Malonylation of Calvin Cycle and Gluconeogenesis Regulated Glycometabolism in Nostoc flagelliforme to Adapt to Drought Stress.
- Unveiling metabolic pathways involved in the extreme desiccation tolerance of an Atacama cyanobacterium.
- Experimental and computational analysis of the ancestry of an evolutionary young enzyme from histidine biosynthesis.
- The divergent ER-mitochondria encounter structures (ERMES) are conserved in parabasalids but lost in several anaerobic lineages with hydrogenosomes.
- Uridine alleviates high-carbohydrate diet-induced metabolic syndromes by activating sirt1/AMPK signaling pathway and promoting glycogen synthesis in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus).
- Metabolic handoffs between multiple symbionts may benefit the deep-sea bathymodioline mussels.
- Entecavir: A Review and Considerations for Its Application in Oncology.