22.214.171.124 - 5'-deoxynucleotidase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
2'-deoxyribonucleoside 5'-phosphate + H2O = a 2'-deoxyribonucleoside + phosphate
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Prebiotic Phosphorylation and Concomitant Oligomerization of Deoxynucleosides to form DNA.
- Inborn Errors of Purine Salvage and Catabolism.
- Genomes from Uncultivated Pelagiphages Reveal Multiple Phylogenetic Clades Exhibiting Extensive Auxiliary Metabolic Genes and Cross-Family Multigene Transfers.
- Single-cell RNA-seq reveals intratumoral heterogeneity in osteosarcoma patients: A review.
- Bacteriostatic effects of benzyl isothiocyanate on Vibrio parahaemolyticus: Transcriptomic analysis and morphological verification.
- Different Susceptibility of T and B Cells to Cladribine Depends On Their Levels of Deoxycytidine Kinase Activity Linked to Activation Status.
- Omics analysis coupled with gene editing revealed potential transporters and regulators related to levoglucosan metabolism efficiency of the engineered Escherichia coli.
- Accurate, Direct, and High-Throughput Analyses of a Broad Spectrum of Endogenously Generated DNA Base Modifications with Isotope-Dilution Two-Dimensional Ultraperformance Liquid Chromatography with Tandem Mass Spectrometry: Possible Clinical Implication.
- Autoimmune glomerulonephritis in a multiple sclerosis patient after cladribine treatment.
- Proteomic and metabolic disturbances in lignin-modified Brachypodium distachyon.
- Gut microbiota may be involved in Alzheimer's disease pathology by dysregulating pyrimidine metabolism in APP/PS1 mice.