188.8.131.52 - Adenosylcobalamin/alpha-ribazole phosphatase
- Adenosylcobalamin phosphatase.
- Alpha-ribazole phosphatase.
denosylcob(III)alamin 5'-phosphate + H2O = adenosylcob(III)alamin + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
- The coenzyme B12 precursor 5,6-dimethylbenzimidazole is a flavin antagonist in Salmonella.
- Functional Studies of α-Riboside Activation by the α-Ribazole Kinase (CblS) from Geobacillus kaustophilus.
- Biosynthesis of Tetrapyrrole Cofactors by Bacterial Community Inhabiting Porphyrine-Containing Shale Rock (Fore-Sudetic Monocline).
- Detection of Genus and Three Important Species of Cronobacter Using Novel Genus- and Species-Specific Genes Identified by Large-Scale Comparative Genomic Analysis.
- Elevated Levels of an Enzyme Involved in Coenzyme B12 Biosynthesis Kills Escherichia coli.
- Salmonella enterica synthesizes 5,6-dimethylbenzimidazolyl-(DMB)-α-riboside. Why some Firmicutes do not require the canonical DMB activation system to synthesize adenosylcobalamin.
- Diversity of cobalamin riboswitches in the corrinoid-producing organohalide respirer Desulfitobacterium hafniense.
- Microbial and Genetic Resources for Cobalamin (Vitamin B12) Biosynthesis: From Ecosystems to Industrial Biotechnology.
- A new pathway for the synthesis of α-ribazole-phosphate in Listeria innocua.
- The cobZ gene of Methanosarcina mazei Go1 encodes the nonorthologous replacement of the alpha-ribazole-5'-phosphate phosphatase (CobC) enzyme of Salmonella enterica.
- Reassessment of the late steps of coenzyme B12 synthesis in Salmonella enterica: evidence that dephosphorylation of adenosylcobalamin-5'-phosphate by the CobC phosphatase is the last step of the pathway.