188.8.131.52 - 3'(2'),5'-bisphosphate nucleotidase
- 3'(2'),5'-bisphosphonucleoside 3'(2')-phosphohydrolase.
- Phosphoadenylate 3'-nucleotidase.
- 3'-phosphoadenylylsulfate 3'-phosphatase.
denosine 3',5'-bisphosphate + H2O = AMP + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall product formed, proton transfer, overall reactant used, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, native state of enzyme regenerated, inferred reaction step, proton relay
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Creation of salt-insensitive 3'(2'),5'-bisphosphate nucleotidase by modeling and mutagenesis approach.
- FIERY1 regulates light-mediated repression of cell elongation and flowering time via its 3'(2'),5'-bisphosphate nucleotidase activity.
- Complementation of an E. coli cysteine auxotrophic mutant for the structural modification study of 3′(2′),5′-bisphosphate nucleotidase
- Complementation of an E. coli cysteine auxotrophic mutant for the structural modification study of 3'(2'),5'-bisphosphate nucleotidase.
- Molecular cloning and biochemical characterization of a 3'(2'),5'-bisphosphate nucleotidase from Debaryomyces hansenii.
- Sulfur metabolism in subtropical marine mangrove sediments fundamentally differs from other habitats as revealed by SMDB.
- Multiplex CRISPR/Cas9-mediated genome editing to address drought tolerance in wheat.
- The Pro-Oncogenic Sphingolipid-Metabolizing Enzyme β-Galactosylceramidase Modulates the Proteomic Landscape in BRAF(V600E)-Mutated Human Melanoma Cells.
- Combined analyses of transcriptome and metabolome reveal the mechanism of exogenous strigolactone regulating the response of elephant grass to drought stress.
- A mutation in Arabidopsis SAL1 alters its in vitro activity against IP3 and delays developmental leaf senescence in association with lower ROS levels.
- Proteomic differences in seminal fluid of social insects whose sperm differ in heat tolerance