184.108.40.206 - Inositol-1,4-bisphosphate 1-phosphatase
- Inositol polyphosphate 1-phosphatase.
1D-myo-inositol 1,4-bisphosphate + H2O = 1D-myo-inositol 4-phosphate + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, unimolecular elimination by the conjugate base, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, native state of enzyme regenerated, inferred reaction step, proton relay
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- The Genetic Background of Abnormalities in Metabolic Pathways of Phosphoinositides and Their Linkage with the Myotubular Myopathies, Neurodegenerative Disorders, and Carcinogenesis.
- Commentary on: The actin bundling activity of ITPKA mainly accounts for its migration-promoting effect in lung cancer cells.
- Activation Mechanisms and Diverse Functions of Mammalian Phospholipase C.
- Myo-D-inositol Trisphosphate Signalling in Oomycetes.
- Low dissolved oxygen supply functions as a global regulator of the growth and metabolism of Aurantiochytrium sp. PKU#Mn16 in the early stages of docosahexaenoic acid fermentation.
- GhIMP10D, an inositol monophosphates family gene, enhances ascorbic acid and antioxidant enzyme activities to confer alkaline tolerance in Gossypium hirsutum L.
- A mutation in Arabidopsis SAL1 alters its in vitro activity against IP3 and delays developmental leaf senescence in association with lower ROS levels.
- Transcriptomics analyses reveal the effects of Pentagamaboronon-0-ol on PI3K/Akt and cell cycle of HER2+ breast cancer cells.
- Effect of dapagliflozin on proteomics and metabolomics of serum from patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Application of proteomics to determine the mechanism of ozone on sweet cherries (Prunus avium L.) by time-series analysis.
- Phospholipases in Gliomas: Current Knowledge and Future Perspectives from Bench to Bedside.