220.127.116.11 - 5'-nucleotidase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
ribonucleoside 5'-phosphate + H2O = a ribonucleoside + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
heterolysis, coordination to a metal ion, overall reactant used, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, decoordination from a metal ion, proton transfer, overall product formed
His117/Asp120 dyad and the two zinc ions activate a water molecule to perform a nucleophiliic attack on the phosphate group. This forms a penta-covalent intermediate stabilized by the arginine residues. The bridging water is thought to be the nucleophile as it has the lowest pKa out of the potential water molecules.
Organism KM Value [mM] Substrate Comment Escherichia coli 5.4 ATP N-terminal protein domain, pH 7.0, 22°C Bacillus subtilis 37 4-nitrophenyl phosphate at pH 8.9 and 25°C Homo sapiens 48800 5'-AMP 37°C, pH not specified in the publication Mus musculus 0.01 5'-UMP mutant W11A, pH 7.5, 37°C Legionella pneumophila 1.7 5'-GMP sigmoidal kinetic profile, pH 8.0, temperature not specified in the publication
Organism Temperature Range Comment Streptococcus pyogenes 37 - 47
Organism pH Range Comment Streptococcus pyogenes 5 - 6.5 the optimal enzymatic activity is between pH 5.0 and pH 6.5. The activity decreases at higher pH but is still at about 25% at pH 9.0 Arachis hypogaea 5 - 6 Rhipicephalus microplus 5.8 - 8.5 Salinivibrio costicola 7 - 9 less than 50% of maximal activity above and below
- Novel microRNAs modulating ecto-5'-nucleotidase expression.
- Anti-inflammatory potency of novel ecto-5'-nucleotidase/CD73 inhibitors in astrocyte culture model of neuroinflammation.
- Expression of functionally distinct ecto-5'-nucleotidase/CD73 glycovariants in reactive astrocytes in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and neuroinflammatory conditions in vitro.
- Notch1 promotes resistance to cisplatin by up-regulating Ecto-5'-nucleotidase (CD73) in triple-negative breast cancer cells.
- A rare mutation (p.F149del) of the NT5C3A gene is associated with pyrimidine 5'-nucleotidase deficiency.
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations of the Human Ecto-5'-Nucleotidase (h-ecto-5'-NT, CD73): Insights into Protein Flexibility and Binding Site Dynamics.
- Probiotic-Derived Ecto-5'-Nucleotidase Produces Anti-Inflammatory Adenosine Metabolites in Treg-Deficient Scurfy Mice.
- Anti-Cytosolic 5'-Nucleotidase 1A in the Diagnosis of Patients with Suspected Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies: An Italian Real-Life, Single-Centre Retrospective Study.
- Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Exosomes Mediate M2-like Macrophage Polarization through CD73/Ecto-5'-Nucleotidase Activity.
- Probiotic-derived ecto-5'-nucleotidase produces anti-inflammatory adenosine metabolites in Treg-deficient scurfy mice
- Myositis-related autoantibody profile and clinical characteristics stratified by anti-cytosolic 5'-nucleotidase 1A status in connective tissue diseases.