22.214.171.124 - Phosphatidylglycerophosphatase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
1,2-diacyl-sn-glycero-3-phospho-(1'-sn-glycero-3'-phosphate) + H2O = 1,2-diacyl-sn-glycero-3-phospho-(1'-sn-glycerol) + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Physiochemical and molecular responses of the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum to illumination transitions.
- The Importance of Glycerophospholipid Production to the Mutualist Symbiosis of Trypanosomatids.
- Cell-specific genome-scale metabolic modeling of SARS-CoV-2-infected lung to identify antiviral enzymes.
- Metabolic Engineering for Efficient Production of Z,Z-Farnesol in E. coli.
- Metabolomic characterization of congenital microtia: a possible analysis for early diagnosis.
- Origin and diversification of the cardiolipin biosynthetic pathway in the Eukarya domain.
- ERRα Up-Regulates Invadopodia Formation by Targeting HMGCS1 to Promote Endometrial Cancer Invasion and Metastasis.
- The Role of Pulmonary Surfactant Phospholipids in Fibrotic Lung Diseases.
- Host Genetics and Microbiota Interactions in Colorectal Cancer: Shared or Independent Risk?
- Combined analysis of lipidomics and transcriptomics revealed the key pathways and genes of lipids in light-sensitive albino tea plant (Camellia sinensis cv. Baijiguan).
- The Phospholipid:Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase-Mediated Acyl-Coenzyme A-Independent Pathway Efficiently Diverts Fatty Acid Flux from Phospholipid into Triacylglycerol in Escherichia coli.