220.127.116.11 - Inositol-phosphate phosphatase
- Myo-inositol monophosphatase.
- Inositol phosphatase.
- Myo-inositol-1(or 4)-monophosphatase.
- Myo-inositol 1-phosphatase.
- Myo-inositol-1(or 4)-phosphate phosphohydrolase.
- Inositol monophosphate phosphatase.
- Inositol-1(or 4)-monophosphatase.
- L-myo-inositol-1-phosphate phosphatase.
- Inositol 1-phosphatase.
myo-inositol phosphate + H2O = myo-inositol + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, intermediate formation, bimolecular nucleophilic substitution, intermediate terminated, native state of enzyme regenerated, proton relay, dephosphorylation, intermediate collapse
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- The Genetic Background of Abnormalities in Metabolic Pathways of Phosphoinositides and Their Linkage with the Myotubular Myopathies, Neurodegenerative Disorders, and Carcinogenesis.
- Novel insights into D-Pinitol based therapies: a link between tau hyperphosphorylation and insulin resistance.
- Activities, substrate specificity, and genetic interactions of fission yeast Siw14, a cysteinyl-phosphatase-type inositol pyrophosphatase.
- OsIPK2, a Rice Inositol Polyphosphate Kinase Gene, Is Involved in Phosphate Homeostasis and Root Development.
- Regulation of inositol 5-phosphatase activity by the C2 domain of SHIP1 and SHIP2
- Valproate regulates inositol synthesis by reducing expression of myo-inositol-3-phosphate synthase.
- Multiple Inositol Polyphosphate Phosphatase Compartmentalization Separates Inositol Phosphate Metabolism from Inositol Lipid Signaling.
- Role of inositol polyphosphate-4-phosphatase type II in oncogenesis of digestive system tumors.
- RhoB promotes Salmonella survival by regulating autophagy.
- Interaction of calcium responsive proteins and transcriptional factors with the PHO regulon in yeasts and fungi.
- Microbial Phytases: Properties and Applications in the Food Industry.