18.104.22.168 - Glycerol-2-phosphatase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
No Catalytic Activity was found for this Enzyme
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
Associated ProteinsThere are no Associated Proteins for this Enzyme
- Role of N-formyl peptide receptor 2 in germinal matrix hemorrhage: an intrinsic review of a hematoma resolving pathway.
- Glycerol monolaurate improved intestinal barrier, antioxidant capacity, inflammatory response and microbiota dysbiosis in large yellow croaker (Larimichthys crocea) fed with high soybean oil diets.
- An Optimized Protocol for Detecting Guard Cell-specific Gene Expression by in situ RT-PCR in Brassica rapa.
- Comparative Study of Ozonated Glycerol and Macrogol Ointment on Bone Matrix Production by Human Osteosarcoma Cell Line Saos-2.
- Recent Advances in the Biosynthesis of Natural Sugar Substitutes in Yeast.
- Whole-transcriptome RNA sequencing reveals changes in amino acid metabolism induced in harvested broccoli by red LED irradiation
- Mechanisms controlling membrane recruitment and activation of the autoinhibited SHIP1 inositol 5-phosphatase.
- The triglyceride catabolism regulated by a serine/threonine protein phosphatase, Smek1, is required for development and plant infection in Magnaporthe oryzae.
- Discovery of the SHP2 allosteric inhibitor 2-((3R,4R)-4-amino-3-methyl-2-oxa-8-azaspiro[4.5]decan-8-yl)-5-(2,3-dichlorophenyl)-3-methylpyrrolo[2,1-f][1,2,4] triazin-4(3H)-one.
- Vegetative insecticidal protein (Vip3A) production by Bacillus thuringiensis Bt294 and its efficacy against Lepidopteran pests (Spodoptera exigua).
- Glycerol biosynthetic pathway plays an essential role in proliferation and antioxidative defense in the human enteric protozoan parasite Entamoeba histolytica.