18.104.22.168 - Histidinol-phosphatase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
H2O + L-histidinol phosphate = L-histidinol + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Thermophilic PHP Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases (Cap8C and Wzb) from Mesophilic Bacteria
- Mycobacterial DnaQ is an Alternative Proofreader Ensuring DNA Replication Fidelity
- Whole-transcriptome RNA sequencing reveals changes in amino acid metabolism induced in harvested broccoli by red LED irradiation
- Shared Gene Targets of the ATF4 and p53 Transcriptional Networks.
- Whole-transcriptome RNA sequencing reveals changes in amino acid metabolism induced in harvested broccoli by red LED irradiation.
- Evaluation of Cell Responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae under Cultivation Using Wheat Bran as a Nutrient Resource by Analyses of Growth Activities and Comprehensive Gene Transcription Levels
- Experimental and computational analysis of the ancestry of an evolutionary young enzyme from histidine biosynthesis.
- Shikonin and Juglone Inhibit Mycobacterium tuberculosis Low-Molecular-Weight Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase a (Mt-PTPa).
- Structural and mechanistic characterization of L-histidinol phosphate phosphatase from the polymerase and histidinol phosphatase family of proteins.
- Topology and Function of the S. cerevisiae Autophagy Protein Atg15.
- Metagenomic and metaproteomic analyses of microbial amino acid metabolism during Cantonese soy sauce fermentation.