184.108.40.206 - Acyl-CoA hydrolase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
acyl-CoA + H2O = a fatty acid + CoA + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Structural basis for substrate specificity of the peroxisomal acyl-CoA hydrolase MpaH' involved in mycophenolic acid biosynthesis.
- Metallo-β-lactamase domain-containing protein 2 is S-palmitoylated and exhibits acyl-CoA hydrolase activity.
- Biosynthesis of barley wax β-diketones: a type-III polyketide synthase condensing two fatty acyl units.
- Common and unique testosterone and 17 beta-estradiol degradation mechanisms in Comamonas testosteroni JLU460ET by transcriptome analysis.
- Expanding Pseudomonas taiwanensis VLB120's acyl-CoA portfolio: Propionate production in mineral salt medium.
- Acyl-CoA dehydrogenase substrate promiscuity: Challenges and opportunities for development of substrate reduction therapy in disorders of valine and isoleucine metabolism.
- Genomic analysis of the marine yeast Rhodotorula sphaerocarpa ETNP2018 reveals adaptation to the open ocean.
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.
- Biotechnological Plastic Degradation and Valorization Using Systems Metabolic Engineering.
- Mapping the castor bean endosperm proteome revealed a metabolic interaction between plastid, mitochondria, and peroxisomes to optimize seedling growth.
- A strategy to enhance and modify fatty acid synthesis in Corynebacterium glutamicum and Escherichia coli: overexpression of acyl-CoA thioesterases.