220.127.116.11 - Palmitoyl-CoA hydrolase
- Long-chain fatty-acyl-CoA hydrolase.
H2O + hexadecanoyl-CoA = CoA + H(+) + hexadecanoate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
- Post-translational palmitoylation of metabolic proteins.
- Carboxyl-terminal modulator protein (CTMP) deficiency mitigates denervation-induced skeletal muscle atrophy.
- Pyrylium-Based Derivatization for Rapid Labeling and Enhanced Detection of Cholesterol in Mass Spectrometry Imaging.
- Metabolomics analysis of milk thistle lipids to identify drought-tolerant genes.
- High Expression of ACOT2 Predicts Worse Overall Survival and Abnormal Lipid Metabolism: A Potential Target for Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Competition for cysteine acylation by C16:0 and C18:0 derived lipids is a global phenomenon in the proteome.
- Metabolomic and transcriptomic analyses of Fmo5-/- mice reveal roles for flavin-containing monooxygenase 5 (FMO5) in NRF2-mediated oxidative stress response, unfolded protein response, lipid homeostasis, and carbohydrate and one-carbon metabolism.
- Thioesterase enzyme families: Functions, structures, and mechanisms.
- Ribosome footprint profiling enables elucidating the systemic regulation of fatty acid accumulation in Acer truncatum.
- A High-Throughput Fluorescent Turn-On Assay for Inhibitors of DHHC Family Proteins.
- Mitochondrial protein LETM1 and its-mediated CTMP are potential therapeutic targets for endometrial cancer.