18.104.22.168 - Oleoyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] hydrolase
- Acyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] hydrolase.
- S-acyl fatty acid synthase thioesterase.
(9Z)-octadecenoyl-[ACP] + H2O = (9Z)-octadecenoate + H(+) + holo-[ACP]
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- The Phospholipase A1 Activity of Glycerol Ester Hydrolase (Geh) Is Responsible for Extracellular 2-12(S)-Methyltetradecanoyl-Lysophosphatidylglycerol Production in Staphylococcus aureus.
- Metabolomics analysis of milk thistle lipids to identify drought-tolerant genes.
- Lysophosphatidylglycerol (LPG) phospholipase D maintains membrane homeostasis in Staphylococcus aureus by converting LPG to lysophosphatidic acid.
- Conformational Changes of Acyl Carrier Protein Switch the Chain Length Preference of Acyl-ACP Thioesterase ChFatB2.
- High Expression of ACOT2 Predicts Worse Overall Survival and Abnormal Lipid Metabolism: A Potential Target for Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Inhibition of acyl-ACP thioesterase as site of action of the commercial herbicides cumyluron, oxaziclomefone, bromobutide, methyldymron and tebutam.
- Two legume fatty acid amide hydrolase isoforms with distinct preferences for microbial- and plant-derived acylamides.
- Advances in Understanding the Genetic Basis of Fatty Acids Biosynthesis in Perilla: An Update.
- The tomato chloroplast stromal proteome compendium elucidated by leveraging a plastid protein-localization prediction Atlas.
- A novel fold for acyltransferase-3 (AT3) proteins provides a framework for transmembrane acyl-group transfer.
- Genome-wide identification and analysis of soybean acyl-ACP thioesterase gene family reveals the role of GmFAT to improve fatty acid composition in soybean seed.