184.108.40.206 - Pimeloyl-[acyl-carrier protein] methyl ester esterase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
6-carboxyhexanoyl-[ACP] methyl ester + H2O = 6-carboxyhexanoyl-[ACP] + H(+) + methanol
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
- Three enigmatic BioH isoenzymes are programmed in the early stage of mycobacterial biotin synthesis, an attractive anti-TB drug target.
- Whole genome sequencing and analysis of fenvalerate degrading bacteria Citrobacter freundii CD-9.
- Biotin, a universal and essential cofactor: synthesis, ligation and regulation.
- Purification of high molecular weight thermotolerant esterase from Serratia sp. and its characterization.
- α-proteobacteria synthesize biotin precursor pimeloyl-ACP using BioZ 3-ketoacyl-ACP synthase and lysine catabolism.
- Initiating polyketide biosynthesis by on-line methyl esterification.
- A Moraxella Virulence Factor Catalyzes an Essential Esterase Reaction of Biotin Biosynthesis.
- The primary step of biotin synthesis in mycobacteria.
- The inside scoop: Comparative genomics of two intranuclear bacteria, "Candidatus Berkiella cookevillensis" and "Candidatus Berkiella aquae".
- Molecular Basis of BioJ, a Unique Gatekeeper in Bacterial Biotin Synthesis.
- Biotin Synthesis in Ralstonia eutropha H16 Utilizes Pimeloyl Coenzyme A and Can Be Regulated by the Amount of Acceptor Protein.