220.127.116.11 - Phospholipase A(1)
- Phospholipase A1.
1,2-diacyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine + H2O = a 2-acyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine + a fatty acid + H(+)
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, unimolecular elimination by the conjugate base, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, intermediate formation, intermediate terminated, native state of enzyme regenerated
His162 acts as a general base activating the Ser164 hydroxyl group for nucleophilic attack on the carbonyl carbon of the ester bond. The third component of this catalytic triad- Asn176 acts to increase the basicity of the histidine. The oxyanion intermediate formed is stabilized by the amide group of Gly166, the calcium ion and the water molecules coordinated to the calcium.
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- The cell functions of phospholipase C-1, Ca2+/H+ exchanger-1, and secretory phospholipase A2 in tolerance to stress conditions and cellulose degradation in Neurospora crassa.
- Bromocriptine protects perilesional spinal cord neurons from lipotoxicity after spinal cord injury.
- Crystal structure of vespid phospholipase A(1) reveals insights into the mechanism for cause of membrane dysfunction.
- Phospholipase C-γ as a Potential Therapeutic Target for Graves' Orbitopathy.
- Inducing neuronal regeneration and differentiation via the BDNF/TrkB signaling pathway: a key target against neurodegenerative diseases?
- Phospholipase D1 activity is crucial for cytosolic phospholipase A2 -dependent prostaglandin E2 formation in murine osteoblastic MC3T3-E1 cells.
- Risk factors for acute ischemic stroke in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Safety evaluation of the food enzyme phospholipase A2 from the genetically modified Aspergillus niger strain PLA
- The latest model has just arrived! A new experimental mouse model of PLA2R1-associated membranous nephropathy.
- Synthesis and Structural Characterization of Novel Dimers of Dipyridothiazine as Promising Antiproliferative Agents.
- Si Shen Wan Regulates Phospholipase Cγ-1 and PI3K/Akt Signal in Colonic Mucosa from Rats with Colitis.