184.108.40.206 - Trehalose 2-sulfotransferase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate + alpha,alpha-trehalose = 2-O-sulfo-alpha,alpha-trehalose + adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Engineering sulfonate group donor regeneration systems to boost biosynthesis of sulfated compounds.
- Trehalose metabolism coordinates transcriptional regulatory control and metabolic requirements to trigger the onset of cassava storage root initiation.
- Characteristics of the Accessible Chromatin Landscape and Transcriptome under Different Temperature Stresses in Bemisia tabaci.
- Understanding the mechanisms of halotolerance in members of Pontixanthobacter and Allopontixanthobacter by comparative genome analysis.
- Evolutionary patterns of archaea predominant in acidic environment.
- Insight into the genome data of commercially important giant kelp Macrocystis pyrifera.
- De novo assembly and annotation of the Amblyomma hebraeum tick midgut transcriptome response to Ehrlichia ruminantium infection.
- Genomic insights into biased allele loss and increased gene numbers after genome duplication in autotetraploid Cyclocarya paliurus.
- Complete Genome Analysis of Rhodococcus opacus S8 Capable of Degrading Alkanes and Producing Biosurfactant Reveals Its Genetic Adaptation for Crude Oil Decomposition.
- Disentangling the genetic basis of rhizosphere microbiome assembly in tomato.
- Insights into the strategy of micro-environmental adaptation: Transcriptomic analysis of two alvinocaridid shrimps at a hydrothermal vent.