184.108.40.206 - Pyruvate, water dikinase
- Pyruvate,water dikinase.
- Phosphoenolpyruvate synthase.
ATP + H2O + pyruvate = AMP + 2 H(+) + phosphate + phosphoenolpyruvate
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
Organism KM Value [mM] Substrate Comment Saccharolobus solfataricus 0.53 ATP 70°C, pH not specified in the publication
Organism Temperature Range Comment Pyrococcus furiosus 30 - 90 optimum at 90°C, 0.2% of the optimal activity at 30°C
There are no reaction parameters information for this Enzyme.
- Characterisation of an ethyl methanesulfonate‐derived drought‐tolerant sugarcane mutant line
- Erythritol alters gene transcriptome signatures, cell growth, and biofilm formation in Staphylococcus pseudintermedius.
- Screening the Thermotoga maritima genome for new wide-spectrum nucleoside and nucleotide kinases.
- Photosynthesis and leaf structure of F1 hybrids between Cymbidium ensifolium (C3) and C. bicolor subsp. pubescens (CAM).
- Encoded C4 homologue enzymes genes function under abiotic stresses in C3 plant.
- Analysis of companion cell and phloem metabolism using a transcriptome-guided model of Arabidopsis metabolism.
- Dry-milled flour rice 'Seolgaeng' harbors a mutated fructose-6-phosphate 2-kinase/fructose-2,6-bisphosphatase2.
- Integrating multiple regulations on enzyme activity: the case of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinases.
- Transcriptomic analysis of mesocarp tissue during fruit development of the oil palm revealed specific isozymes related to starch metabolism that control oil yield.
- Different photosynthetic inorganic carbon utilization strategies in the heteroblastic leaves of an aquatic plant Ottelia ovalifolia.
- Combined analyses of transcriptome and metabolome reveal the mechanism of exogenous strigolactone regulating the response of elephant grass to drought stress.