220.127.116.11 - CDP-diacylglycerol--serine O-phosphatidyltransferase
- CDP-diglycerine-serine O-phosphatidyltransferase.
- Phosphatidylserine synthase.
CDP-1,2-diacyl-sn-glycerol + L-serine = 1,2-diacyl-sn-glycero-3-phospho-L-serine + CMP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Screening of key biomarkers in osteoporosis: Evidence from bioinformatic analysis.
- What can be lost? Genomic perspective on the lipid metabolism of Mucoromycota.
- Solubilization, purification, and characterization of the hexameric form of phosphatidylserine synthase from Candida albicans.
- The Role of Pulmonary Surfactant Phospholipids in Fibrotic Lung Diseases.
- Metabolic-GWAS provides insights into genetic architecture of seed metabolome in buckwheat.
- Membrane lipids from gut microbiome-associated bacteria as structural and signalling molecules.
- Unique features of Entamoeba histolytica glycerophospholipid metabolism; has the E. histolytica lipid metabolism network evolved through gene loss and gain to enable parasitic life cycle adaptation?
- Combined analysis of lipidomics and transcriptomics revealed the key pathways and genes of lipids in light-sensitive albino tea plant (Camellia sinensis cv. Baijiguan).
- Biosynthesis and Significance of Fatty Acids, Glycerophospholipids, and Triacylglycerol in the Processes of Glioblastoma Tumorigenesis.
- Mechanistic insights into sulfur source-driven physiological responses and metabolic reorganization in the fuel-biodesulfurizing Rhodococcus qingshengii IGTS8.
- Metabolomic characterization of congenital microtia: a possible analysis for early diagnosis.