18.104.22.168 - Holo-[acyl-carrier-protein] synthase
- Acyl carrier protein holoprotein (holo-ACP) synthetase.
- Alpha-aminoadipic semialdehyde dehydrogenase-phosphopantetheinyl
- 4'-phosphopantetheinyl transferase.
- Acyl carrier protein synthetase.
- L-aminoadipate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase-phosphopantetheinyl
- Holo-ACP synthetase.
- Holo-ACP synthase.
- P-pant transferase.
- Acyl carrier protein synthase.
po-[ACP] + CoA = adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate + H(+) + holo-[ACP]
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
proton relay, intermediate formation, intermediate terminated, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, proton transfer, overall reactant used, unimolecular elimination by the conjugate base, intermediate collapse, overall product formed
Organism KM Value [mM] Substrate Comment Pseudomonas putida 3.3 CoA-[4'-phosphopantetheine] in 100 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.8, at 30°C Bacillus subtilis 3.5 CoA-[4'-phosphopantetheine] in 100 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.8, at 30°C Pseudomonas aeruginosa 20 CoA-[4'-phosphopantetheine] in 100 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.8, at 30°C
There are no reaction parameters information for this Enzyme.
Organism pH Range Comment Bacillus subtilis 4.5 - 8.5 less than 20% of maximum activity at both pH 5.0 and 7.0, 50% of activity maximum at pH 5.5 and pH 6.8 Pseudomonas aeruginosa 5 - 7 pH 5: less than 27% of maximal activity, pH 7: less than 62% of maximal activity, activity with apo-[acyl-carrier protein] Escherichia coli 6 - 11 about 20% of activity maximum at pH 6.5, about 30% of activity maximum at pH 11.0 Spinacia oleracea 7 - 8.8 half maximal activity at pH 7.4
- Structure, High Affinity, and Negative Cooperativity of the Escherichia coli Holo-(Acyl Carrier Protein):Holo-(Acyl Carrier Protein) Synthase Complex.
- Exploring the Chain Release Mechanism from an Atypical Apicomplexan Polyketide Synthase.
- Conformational Changes of Acyl Carrier Protein Switch the Chain Length Preference of Acyl-ACP Thioesterase ChFatB2.
- Enhancing the accumulation of lipid and docosahexaenoic acid in Schizochytrium sp. by co-overexpression of phosphopantetheinyl transferase and ω-3 fatty acid desaturase.
- In vitro characterization of nonribosomal peptide synthetase-dependent O-(2-hydrazineylideneacetyl)serine synthesis indicates a stepwise oxidation strategy to generate the α-diazo ester moiety of azaserine.
- Exploring the Chain Release Mechanism from an Atypical Apicomplexan Polyketide Synthase
- Structural advances toward understanding the catalytic activity and conformational dynamics of modular nonribosomal peptide synthetases.
- Herbicidal Active Compound Ferulic Acid Ethyl Ester Affects Fatty Acid Synthesis by Targeting the 3-Ketoacyl-Acyl Carrier Protein Synthase I (KAS I).
- Acyl carrier protein tag can enhance tobacco etch virus protease stability and promote its covalent immobilisation.
- Optimization of a hybrid bacterial/Arabidopsis thaliana fatty acid synthase system II in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Incorporation and modification of fatty acids in cyanobacterial natural products biosynthesis.