22.214.171.124 - Adenosylcobinamide-GDP ribazoletransferase
- Cobalamin-5'-phosphate synthase.
- Cobalamin synthase.
- Cobalamin (5'-phosphate) synthase.
denosylcob(III)inamide-GDP + alpha-ribazole 5'-phosphate = adenosylcob(III)alamin 5'-phosphate + GMP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Enhanced cobalamin biosynthesis in Ensifer adhaerens by regulation of key genes with gradient promoters.
- Biosynthesis of Tetrapyrrole Cofactors by Bacterial Community Inhabiting Porphyrine-Containing Shale Rock (Fore-Sudetic Monocline).
- VB12Path for Accurate Metagenomic Profiling of Microbially Driven Cobalamin Synthesis Pathways.
- Whole-genome sequencing for the characterization of resistance mechanisms and epidemiology of colistin-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii.
- Positive mood-related gut microbiota in a long-term closed environment: a multiomics study based on the "Lunar Palace 365" experiment.
- Delivery of Metabolically Neuroactive Probiotics to the Human Gut.
- Mechanisms driving genome reduction of a novel Roseobacter lineage.
- Ancient oral microbiomes support gradual Neolithic dietary shifts towards agriculture.
- Microbial Cell Factories for Green Production of Vitamins.
- Draft genome and description of Waterburya agarophytonicola gen. nov. sp. nov. (Pleurocapsales, Cyanobacteria): a seaweed symbiont.
- Sharing a β-Glucan Meal: Transcriptomic Eavesdropping on a Bacteroides ovatus-Subdoligranulum variabile-Hungatella hathewayi Consortium.