18.104.22.168 - UTP-monosaccharide-1-phosphate uridylyltransferase
- UDP-sugar pyrophosphorylase.
monosaccharide 1-phosphate + H(+) + UTP = a UDP-monosaccharide + diphosphate
Mn(2+) or Mg(2+).
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Unlocking the potentials of cyanobacterial photosynthesis for directly converting carbon dioxide into glucose.
- Transcriptome reveals insights into biosynthesis of ginseng polysaccharides.
- Whole genome sequence of Lactiplantibacillus plantarum MC5 and comparative analysis of eps gene clusters.
- Comparative Transcriptome Profiling Reveals Two WRKY Transcription Factors Positively Regulating Polysaccharide Biosynthesis in Polygonatum cyrtonema.
- Comparative metabolomics analysis reveals dynamic changes in carbohydrate profiles of corms during the "relay growth" of konjac (Amorphophallus muelleri).
- Inhibition of rice germination by ustiloxin A involves alteration in carbon metabolism and amino acid utilization.
- From fruit growth to ripening in plantain: a careful balance between carbohydrate synthesis and breakdown.
- Identification of key gene networks controlling polysaccharide accumulation in different tissues of Polygonatum cyrtonema Hua by integrating metabolic phenotypes and gene expression profiles.
- Transcriptome analysis of three medicinal plants of the genus Polygonatum: identification of genes involved in polysaccharide and steroidal saponins biosynthesis.
- Screening of Antibiotic and Virulence Genes from Whole Genome Sequenced Cronobacter sakazakii Isolated from Food and Milk-Producing Environments.
- Biocatalytic Approaches to Building Blocks for Enzymatic and Chemical Glycan Synthesis.