126.96.36.199 - (2,3-dihydroxybenzoyl)adenylate synthase
- 2,3-dihydroxybenzoate-AMP ligase.
2,3-dihydroxybenzoate + ATP + H(+) = 2,3-dihydroxybenzoyl-5'-AMP + diphosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Catechol siderophores framed on 2,3-dihydroxybenzoyl-L-serine from Streptomyces varsoviensis.
- Genomics of Acinetobacter baumannii iron uptake.
- Exploring the Biologically Active Metabolites Produced by Bacillus cereus for Plant Growth Promotion, Heat Stress Tolerance, and Resistance to Bacterial Soft Rot in Arabidopsis.
- Identification and evolution of nsLTPs in the root nodule nitrogen fixation clade and molecular response of Frankia to AgLTP24.
- Transcriptome Analysis of Acinetobacter baumannii in Rapid Response to Subinhibitory Concentration of Minocycline.
- Iron Acquisition and Metabolism as a Promising Target for Antimicrobials (Bottlenecks and Opportunities): Where Do We Stand?
- The tRNA methyltransferase TrmB is critical for Acinetobacter baumannii stress responses and pulmonary infection.
- Two new siderophores produced by Pseudomonas sp. NCIMB 10586: The anti-oomycete non-ribosomal peptide synthetase-dependent mupirochelin and the NRPS-independent triabactin.
- Roles of SmeYZ, SbiAB, and SmeDEF Efflux Systems in Iron Homeostasis of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia.
- Identification of Novel Antimicrobial Resistance Genes Using Machine Learning, Homology Modeling, and Molecular Docking.
- Stringent Starvation Protein Regulates Prodiginine Biosynthesis via Affecting Siderophore Production in Pseudoalteromonas sp. Strain R3.