18.104.22.168 - Mannose-1-phosphate guanylyltransferase (GDP)
- GDP-mannose phosphorylase.
- GDP-mannose pyrophosphorylase.
No Catalytic Activity was found for this Enzyme
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Efficient production of 2′-fucosyllactose in unconventional yeast Yarrowia lipolytica
- Structural and Genetic Identification of the O-Antigen from an Escherichia coli Isolate, SD2019180, Representing a Novel Serogroup.
- Fucose as a nutrient ligand for Dikarya and a building block of early diverging lineages.
- Transcriptome analysis of three medicinal plants of the genus Polygonatum: identification of genes involved in polysaccharide and steroidal saponins biosynthesis.
- Microbial Production of Human Milk Oligosaccharides.
- Recent Advances in the Biosynthesis of Natural Sugar Substitutes in Yeast.
- Transcriptome reveals insights into biosynthesis of ginseng polysaccharides.
- Comparative Transcriptome Profiling Reveals Two WRKY Transcription Factors Positively Regulating Polysaccharide Biosynthesis in Polygonatum cyrtonema.
- Vibrio cholerae phage ICP3 requires O1 antigen for infection.
- Targeting Post-Translational Modifications to Improve Combinatorial Therapies in Breast Cancer: The Role of Fucosylation.
- Mannose: a potential saccharide candidate in disease management.