18.104.22.168 - Nicotinate-nucleotide adenylyltransferase
- Deamido-NAD(+) diphosphorylase.
- Deamido-NAD(+) pyrophosphorylase.
ATP + H(+) + nicotinate beta-D-ribonucleotide = deamido-NAD(+) + diphosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Obtaining high yield recombinant Enterococcus faecium nicotinate nucleotide adenylyltransferase for X-ray crystallography and biophysical studies.
- Expression, Purification, and Biophysical Characterization of Klebsiella Pneumoniae Nicotinate Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase.
- Effect of Divalent Metal Ion on the Structure, Stability and Function of Klebsiella pneumoniae Nicotinate-Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase: Empirical and Computational Studies.
- Repurposing Novobiocin for activity against latency associated Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug target nicotinate-nucleotide adenylyltransferase (Rv2421c)
- A link between energy metabolism and plant host adaptation states in the two-spotted spider mite, Tetranychus urticae (Koch).
- Flagellar Genes Are Associated with the Colonization Persistence Phenotype of the Drosophila melanogaster Microbiota.
- Heat, cold, acid, and bile salt induced differential proteomic responses of a novel potential probiotic Lactococcus garvieae C47 isolated from camel milk.
- A riboside hydrolase that salvages both nucleobases and nicotinamide in the auxotrophic parasite Trichomonas vaginalis.
- Symbiosis of Carpenter Bees with Uncharacterized Lactic Acid Bacteria Showing NAD Auxotrophy.
- A Versatile Continuous Fluorometric Enzymatic Assay for Targeting Nicotinate Phosphoribosyltransferase.
- Identification of Genetic Variations in the NAD-Related Pathways for Patients with Major Depressive Disorder: A Case-Control Study in Taiwan.