184.108.40.206 - Thiamine diphosphokinase
- Thiamine pyrophosphokinase.
- Thiamine kinase.
ATP + thiamine = AMP + H(+) + thiamine diphosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Wernicke Encephalopathy: An Updated Narrative Review.
- The advanced glycation end product-lowering agent ALT-711 is a low-affinity inhibitor of thiamine diphosphokinase.
- Repurposing the natural compounds as potential therapeutic agents for COVID-19 based on the molecular docking study of the main protease and the receptor-binding domain of spike protein.
- In silico genomic analysis of the potential probiotic Lactiplantibacillus pentosus CF2-10N reveals promising beneficial effects with health promoting properties.
- In Silico Identification of Potential Therapeutic Agents for COVID-19 Based on Molecular Docking Study of Main Protease and Receptor Binding Domain of Spike Protein.
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Modern Thiamine Deficiency.
- Mitochondrial transport and metabolism of the vitamin B-derived cofactors thiamine pyrophosphate, coenzyme A, FAD and NAD+ , and related diseases: A review.
- Wernicke's encephalopathy - from basic science to clinical practice. Part 1: Understanding the role of thiamine.
- Update on Thiamine Triphosphorylated Derivatives and Metabolizing Enzymatic Complexes.
- Novel kinase platform for the validation of the anti-tubercular activities of Pelargonium sidoides (Geraniaceae).
- Activation of Mitochondrial 2-Oxoglutarate Dehydrogenase by Cocarboxylase in Human Lung Adenocarcinoma Cells A549 Is p53/p21-Dependent and Impairs Cellular Redox State, Mimicking the Cisplatin Action.