22.214.171.124 - Nucleoside-phosphate kinase
ribonucleoside 5'-phosphate + ATP = a ribonucleoside 5'-diphosphate + ADP
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Selective turn-on sensing of adenosine diphosphate and phosphate anions by ruthenium (II) polypyridine anchored p-tert-butylcalixarene platform.
- Screening the Thermotoga maritima genome for new wide-spectrum nucleoside and nucleotide kinases.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable sodium alginate/quaternized chitosan hydrogel for controlled release of urea and its antimicrobial activity
- Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of 3'-Deoxy-3',4'-didehydro-cytidine triphosphate (ddhCTP).
- The evolving landscape of involvement of DTYMK enzymes in cancer.
- The Application of Prodrugs as a Tool to Enhance the Properties of Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors.
- A riboside hydrolase that salvages both nucleobases and nicotinamide in the auxotrophic parasite Trichomonas vaginalis.
- Unveiling metabolic pathways involved in the extreme desiccation tolerance of an Atacama cyanobacterium.
- NME6: ribonucleotide salvage sustains mitochondrial transcription.
- Intracellular energy production and distribution in hypoxia.
- A Unique Mode of Coenzyme A Binding to the Nucleotide Binding Pocket of Human Metastasis Suppressor NME1.