188.8.131.52 - Thiamine kinase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
ATP + thiamine = ADP + H(+) + thiamine phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in the Pathogenesis of Hyperglycemia Induced by Thiamine-Responsive Megaloblastic Anemia.
- Thiamine metabolism dysfunction syndrome 5 (THMD5) mimicking acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.
- Thiamine pyrophosphokinase deficiency: report of two Chinese cases and a literature review.
- Myxobacteria restrain Phytophthora invasion by scavenging thiamine in soybean rhizosphere via outer membrane vesicle-secreted thiaminase I.
- Vitamin interdependencies predicted by metagenomics-informed network analyses and validated in microbial community microcosms.
- Thiamine and High Dose Insulin Treatment for Sepsis
- The Therapeutic Potential of Vitamins B1, B3 and B6 in Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease with the Compromised Status of Vitamin-Dependent Processes.
- Bacterial lipopolysaccharide inhibits colonic carrier-mediated uptake of thiamin pyrophosphate: roles for TLR4 receptor and NF-κB/P38/JNK signaling pathway.
- Atg1, a key regulator of autophagy, functions to promote MAPK activation and cell death upon calcium overload in fission yeast.
- Thiamine Deficiency in a Patient With Schizophrenia: Precautions and Countermeasures for Subclinical Thiamine Deficiency.
- The Impacts of Slc19a3 Deletion and Intestinal SLC19A3 Insertion on Thiamine Distribution and Brain Metabolism in the Mouse.