126.96.36.199 - Ethanolamine kinase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
ATP + ethanolamine = ADP + H(+) + phosphoethanolamine
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Unusual metal ion cofactor requirement of Entamoeba histolytica choline and ethanolamine kinase isoforms.
- BUMPY STEM Is an Arabidopsis Choline/Ethanolamine Kinase Required for Normal Development and Chilling Responses.
- Hepatic metastasis of gastric cancer is associated with enhanced expression of ethanolamine kinase 2 via the p53-Bcl-2 intrinsic apoptosis pathway.
- The Four Arabidopsis Choline/Ethanolamine Kinase Isozymes Play Distinct Roles in Metabolism and Development.
- Arabidopsis CHOLINE/ETHANOLAMINE KINASE 1 (CEK1) is a primary choline kinase localized at the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and involved in ER stress tolerance.
- An ethanolamine kinase Eki1 affects radial growth and cell wall integrity in Trichoderma reesei.
- The Choline/Ethanolamine Kinase Family in Arabidopsis: Essential Role of CEK4 in Phospholipid Biosynthesis and Embryo Development.
- Halanaerobium polyolivorans sp. nov.-A Novel Halophilic Alkalitolerant Bacterium Capable of Polyol Degradation: Physiological Properties and Genomic Insights.
- Novel recurrent mutations in ethanolamine kinase 1 (ETNK1) gene in systemic mastocytosis with eosinophilia and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
- The role of sphingosine-1-phosphate in autophagy and related disorders.
- miR-708-3p promotes gastric cancer progression through downregulating ETNK1.