18.104.22.168 - Deoxycytidine kinase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
2'-deoxycytidine + a ribonucleoside 5'-triphosphate = a ribonucleoside 5'-diphosphate + dCMP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Targeting host deoxycytidine kinase attenuatesStaphylococcus aureusvirulence
- Deoxycytidine kinase (dCK) inhibition is synthetic lethal with BRCA2 deficiency.
- MYC/Glutamine Dependency Is a Therapeutic Vulnerability in Pancreatic Cancer with Deoxycytidine Kinase Inactivation-Induced Gemcitabine Resistance.
- Facile method for determination of deoxycytidine kinase activity in biological milieus
- Targeting deoxycytidine kinase improves symptoms in mouse models of multiple sclerosis.
- Combination of azacytidine and curcumin is a potential alternative in decitabine-resistant colorectal cancer cells with attenuated deoxycytidine kinase.
- Drug resistance to nelarabine in leukemia cell lines might be caused by reduced expression of deoxycytidine kinase through epigenetic mechanisms.
- Deoxycytidine Kinase (DCK) Mutations in Human Acute Myeloid Leukemia Resistant to Cytarabine.
- Effect of dexamethasone on the antileukemic effect of cytarabine: role of deoxycytidine kinase.
- Different Susceptibility of T and B Cells to Cladribine Depends On Their Levels of Deoxycytidine Kinase Activity Linked to Activation Status.
- Human equilibrative nucleoside transporter-1 and deoxycytidine kinase can predict gemcitabine effectiveness in Egyptian patients with Hepatocellular carcinoma.