188.8.131.52 - Rhamnulokinase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
ATP + L-rhamnulose = ADP + H(+) + L-rhamnulose 1-phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Integrated metabolite profiling and transcriptome analysis unraveling mechanism of RC catabolism in Paenarthrobacter ilicis CR5301.
- Positive mood-related gut microbiota in a long-term closed environment: a multiomics study based on the "Lunar Palace 365" experiment.
- Deciphering the global roles of Cold shock proteins in Listeria monocytogenes nutrient metabolism and stress tolerance.
- High Conversion of D-Fructose into D-Allulose by Enzymes Coupling with an ATP Regeneration System.
- Phylogenomic Evidence for the Origin of Obligate Anaerobic Anammox Bacteria Around the Great Oxidation Event.
- Host microbiome in tuberculosis: disease, treatment, and immunity perspectives.
- Genes for degradation and utilization of uronic acid-containing polysaccharides of a marine bacterium Catenovulum sp. CCB-QB4.
- A comprehensive review on microbial production of 1,2-propanediol: micro-organisms, metabolic pathways, and metabolic engineering.
- The Carbohydrate Metabolism of Lactiplantibacillus plantarum.
- Peat-Inhabiting Verrucomicrobia of the Order Methylacidiphilales Do Not Possess Methanotrophic Capabilities.
- Biodiversity of Ligilactobacillus salivarius Strains from Poultry and Domestic Pigeons.